1. Any information provided by you to us during your use of the website will be processed and stored securely for no longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement. This information will include any details provided by you when filling out our enquiry form. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. We will use any personal data on a lawful basis. Your data will only be stored in the UK.
2. We may inform you from time to time about new features and services which we believe may be of interest to you. Should you not wish to receive such information from Facilities Management (Southern) Ltd please indicate this on the enquiry reply form.
3. We will not share any of your data with any third parties.
4. The website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of such hyperlinks is subject to this policy statement. If you use the hyperlinks then you will be leaving the website. Your access and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites and the privacy policies that may govern those sites to ascertain how your information and data will be treated if you access and use them.
5. Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, as a data subject:
• The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data
• The right of access to the personal data we hold about you
• The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete
• The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you
• The right to restrict the processing of your personal data
• The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation)
• The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes
• If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
6. You have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by us. Under the GDPR, we will provide all information free of charge.
9. By accepting this policy statement, you consent to the use (including processing and storage) of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.